Ever thought of creating a history blog, either personal or business? No? Although you definitely already did posts on Facebook or Instagram, which means that, albeit quite a bit, you did blogging, and that was your first blog.
Blogging is not just a toy, but a really cool investment of your time and energy, a powerful tool for both the average person and business. At the same time, a blogger is someone who runs this particular blog. In this article, you’ll get ideas for the essay on history and where to create your first history blog.
What should my first blog post be about?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to write your first blog:
Decide on the subject
While starting a blog, the first thing you need to understand is what to write about. You should come up with first blog post ideas. Your blog should occupy a certain niche on the Internet and have its own specific target reader.
Then, share valuable and useful historical information with people, fill out an article, and publish it. If you don’t know how to write your first blog and have no ideas for the first blog post, you can describe this problem and publish it. Don’t forget about words that start a post. They are very important.
Structure your blog
Create categories in the blog, add pages about yourself (about the blog), contacts, and others.
Work on blog design
Millions of paid and free WordPress templates can be found on the Internet. Think over your style and design.
History blog post ideas
So, for example, you decided to post the article named “How to write history article about sport”, where you describe all your struggles in creating a page for future readers.
Then you have to come up with a list of future posts. Here are the most popular topics:
- Interviews with experts – chat with experts about your blog and ask them to answer questions. Two or three questions are enough to make an interesting article and not to bore the expert.
- Answers to questions. Some keyword matching services will help to find out which questions are the most popular.
- Create blog podcasts – the active rhythm of life does not allow everyone to read, but listening is real.
- Forecasts regarding the development of the industry – depending on the topic of the blog.
- Comparison of goods, services, products on the market.
- Testing and description of inexpensive products – today, more and more people want to save, and because of this, they will be interested in such articles.
- The answer to critics is to look for critical articles, materials, and try to refute them. Naturally, objectively and reasonably.
- Photos – posts with a lot of interesting photos and pictures, interesting to many people.
- Actual and interesting video reviews.
- Review of new books, review of works of literature.
- Browse new music albums. Especially if the blog is sorted by musical styles.
- Reviews of new films. Here it is advisable to do everything very quickly – immediately after the release of the film, before a large number of viewers managed to watch it.
- Testing and describing a variety of tools – for example, software.
- Tips on how to earn extra money.
- A description of the specific goals that people can set for themselves and a description of the real ways to achieve them.
- Surveys of the audience and analysis of the results.
- Description of different professions, which will allow users to understand the features of each type of activity better.
- The story about the fate of an interesting person is part of the blog topic.
- The best quotes of brilliant people + “answer” to them.
- Updating old posts – update, addition, and improvement in accordance with the trends of the time.
- Reaction to user comments and writing posts on this topic.
- Collection of quotes.
- A story about yourself or your company, an in-depth explanation of your activities.
- Description of discussion topics in order to draw users into them, and then, based on comments, you can make a new post.
- A set of tips – it’s best to list them.
- A description of the terminology used in the topics you blog about.
- Articles by type of personal diary. Sometimes users are interested in peeking at what is behind the scenes of a blog author’s life.
- Report on the work of the company/organization.
- A parody post about the work of a specialist in your industry.
- Choice of the day – what exactly do you advise on a particular day, depending on the topic of the blog.